Direct Mail marketing, also known as canvasing or leafleting – does it still work as an engagement piece?
In this video Pete Tynan of Bro Design shares with us what he believes is the best approach for direct mail for the highest impact.
Pete Tynan shares his knowledge on:
– What is engagement marketing?
– Direct Mail
– can this work as an engagement piece, does it still work and what is the best approach for the highest impact?
– How do you deal with design layouts that contain a lot of text?
– Is it important to use lots of colour in layouts?
– How do you know what fonts to use?
– How do you work with images that are poor in quality?
– Why do designers always talk about white or breathing space in design layouts?
To watch the full Q&A session – Sign up to Lonely Marketer – https://lonelymarketer.co.uk
Watch a clip below:
Direct Mail Marketing – Does it Still Work in 2019?
To watch the full Q&A session – Sign up to Lonely Marketer today – https://lonelymarketer.co.uk
About Lonely Marketer
Lonely Marketer brings you Foundational Digital Marketing Training for business owners and marketers in the Property Sector…
Access all of their exclusive training plans, industry insights, tips and advice brought to you by the award-winning digital marketing agency Art Division… PLUS 11 of DigitalMarketer’s acclaimed marketing certification and mastery courses.
For more information & to sign up, please visit – https://lonelymarketer.co.uk