According to Facebook, 2 billion messages are sent between people and businesses each month on their Messenger platform.
So what place do they have in the Property Industry?
Lonely Marketer recently had a chat with Alex Hammond from Blying, Artificial Intelligence specialists in the Real Estate industry…
In the full Q&A session Alex shares with us more about chatbots:
– What are they and how do they work?
– What are the limitations of chatbots?
– How can a chatbot impact the sales process for an estate or letting agent or other property professional?
– Are chatbots a replacement for a negotiator?
– Are chatbots expensive and complex to setup?
Watch clips below:
What are the Benefits of Using Chatbots?
How Can a Chatbot Impact the Sales Process?
To watch the full Q&A session – Sign up to Lonely Marketer today – https://lonelymarketer.co.uk
About Lonely Marketer
Lonely Marketer brings you Foundational Digital Marketing Training for business owners and marketers in the Property Sector…
Access all of their exclusive training plans, industry insights, tips and advice brought to you by the award-winning digital marketing agency Art Division… PLUS 11 of DigitalMarketer’s acclaimed marketing certification and mastery courses.
For more information & to sign up, please visit – https://lonelymarketer.co.uk